Hottest Habenero Chipotle Buffalo WingsFrom trigger 7 years ago
- 2 lbs chicken wings (separated at the joint and wing tips clipped off) shopping list
- 1 cup Habenero Chipotle Barb-Q-sauce posted Habenero Chipotle Barb Q Sauce shopping list
- 1 cup Anchor Bar Suicidal buffalo wing sauce or your favorite. shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- canola oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- In a bowl whisk together, my Habenero Chipotle BBQ Sauce with the Anchor Bar Suicidal Buffalo Wing sauce set aside.
- FOR FRYING:
- Sprinkle both sides of each wing part with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and the flour. Set aside.
- Heat 2 inches oil to 350 degrees in a very large, heavy pot or frying pan.
- You can test the oil by inserting a chopstick straight down into the oil. If the oil is hot enough bubbles will form vigorously up the chopstick.
- When the oil is hot, enough put all the wings in at once.
- Carefully stir the wings so they do not stick together.
- Cook until they are golden brown, and then continue to cook them a couple of minutes more.
- Under cooked wings can be unpleasantly chewy.
- Scoop wings out, put into a large bowl, and toss with the wing sauce.
- Serve immediately with generous servings of blue cheese dressing and celery and plenty of napkins and of course Beer and lots of it.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating14 people
I love chicken wings and especially those with fiery goodness. One of my best friends lives in Buffalo and we always go to the Anchor Bar when I'm up for a visit - and I love the Suicidal sauce. There was a table of young guys near us and they were...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
These sound wonderful, I'm with you under cooked wing are just awful,I all ways ask for extra crispy. And I am in to fiery hot, love this recipe. Thanks High five!gagagrits in Irmo loved it
That's What I'm Talkin About!! These sound awesome. I like maywest's superbowl idea.... These would be a huge hit. Love the sauce combo... High 5 myfriend.... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Comfort Foods773 members
Party Food316 members
Landmark Recipes83 members
Checkin Central284 members
We Like It HOT66 members
Heat In The Kitchen316 members
Chicken Little167 members
Its Party Time97 members
The Gourmet Grill29 members
MOST REQUESTED RECIPES36 members