Cinnamon And Nutmeg PancakesFrom mommyluvs2cook 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl combine milk eggs and veg. oil.
- stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over med to med high heat (may want to turn down on second batch so you don't burn them). Pour about 1/4 of the batter for each pancake and brown on both sides. Serve with your favorite syrup and a dab of butter. These are also just as great served with just butter! Enjoy!
- * If you like thinner pancakes just add more milk to your liking.
- ** This recipe makes 4 descent size pancakes...if you are big breakfast eaters definitely double the recipe for 4 people.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
The Rating7 people
Thanks for a great recipe! I made these for snacks for Joy School today and they were a big hit. I made small cakes and served with butter and powdered sugar. I might make another batch for the older kids when they get home from school.
The only...moremomto5 in Iona loved it
I have been on the look out for fluffy pancakes. Hope these turn out.
Nice pancakes. Finally found a fluffy recipe. No more flat flapjacks for me.
See also: morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Made these again. Used up partial bottles of artificially flavored maple syrup, orange marmalade, and mango chutney.
Yeah baby! :Ppointsevenout in Athens loved it