Sauteed Chicken In A White Wine Cream Sauce Over LinguiniFrom lilliancooks 6 years ago
- 8oz. linguini pasta- cooked according to package-drain and set aside. shopping list
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken cutlets-sliced thin and cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 3 large cloves garlic-minced shopping list
- 3 green onions-chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbls. butter + 1 Tbls. shopping list
- 2 Tbls. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup half n' half shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine ( I used a Chardonnay) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In a very large deep skillet, over med heat, saute chicken, green onions and garlic in 2 Tbls butter and 2 Tbls olive oil, til chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove everything from pan except drippings and small bits. Set aside.
- Add 1 Tbls. butter to pan and let melt. Add in flour and stir. Cook flour for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in wine.
- Return to heat again and slowly stir in half n' half, salt and pepper to taste. Cook while stirring constantly. Sauce should be smooth and thickened.
- Add chicken back to pan. Stir well to coat chicken in cream sauce.
- Pour over linguini and serve with grated cheese and parsley on top.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating12 people
Sounds good!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
Looks good to me!!!laurieg in Wilmington loved it
Definately my kind of meal. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it