Cannoli Cream DessertFrom lilliancooks 8 years ago
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pure almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbls. melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped canned peaches or other fruit of your choice shopping list
- 2 Tbls. shredded semi sweet chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium size bowl mix together first 4 ingredients til smooth.
- In a seperate bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Take 2 wine glasses or other fluted stemware and place 1/4 of the crumb mixture in the bottom of each glass making a well in the center. Then add 1/4 the cannoli cream mixture on top. Repeat this one more time. Then garnish with chopped fruit and shredded chocolate.
- Chill til ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating16 people
Lillian,this sounds scruptious!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
This just elegant I could just taste it as I was reading you recipe. What a great post Thanks..:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Lillian, you've been holding out on me...this sounds - and looks - like something I could fall in love with quite easily (like with my first bite perhaps?). I have some ricotta in the fridge, left over from the 3 pack I had to buy at Costo when I ma...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it