White SalsaFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- juice from 3 limes shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cilantro shopping list
- 6-ounce can black olives (pitted), drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 5 teaspoons hot pepper sauce shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream, mixing
- Add lime juice, garlic, cilantro, black olives,
- scallions, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasonings for personal preference.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with tortillas or potato chips.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating17 people
ahhhh....yummy...why did I think of this???sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This sounds really good Chef! I've never heard of this one before. Something different.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Love this gf. I hate cilantro tho (one of those), I'd just use parsley.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!