Rolled Lasagna - MeatlessFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 32 oz. of part skim ricotta shopping list
- 10 oz package of spinach defrosted and squeezed dry shopping list
- 15 lasagna noodles, par-cooked shopping list
- 1 large yellow onion diced shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of oil shopping list
- 1 12 oz. package of frozen tofu crumbles shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of rosemary shopping list
- 4 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 jar of favorite marinara shopping list
- 2 oz. of parmesan cheese grated shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ruffled lasagna noodles until al dente Drain..
- Cook onion and garlic in skillet with scant spoonful of oil til soft and translucent.
- Spray a 9 x 13 with vegetable oil spray.
- Squeeze spinach dry, combine with ricotta cheese,
- seasonings cooled off onion and garlic mix,, mozzarella cheese and tofu crumbles.
- Lay out noodles.
- Spread filling evenly down the noodles.
- Roll and place seam side down in pan.
- top with jarred marinara sauce.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees 50 minutes covered.
- Ten minutes uncovered.
- I took the pan to my friends unbaked and covered with foil for them to cook whenever they needed. Instructions were attached for reheating.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating8 people
Beautiful and made with love..It showsmarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Great recipe, high 5!juels in Clayton loved it
This looks very good. thanks Notyourmomma.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it