Black And White Cream Cheese BrowniesFrom justjakesmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 pan.
- Prepare brownie mix as box directs, using 2 of the eggs.
- Pour half the batter into the pan.
- In medium bowl, mix at medium speed the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla, add eggs, beat until creamy.
- Pour mixture over browinie batter, then spoon dollops of remaining batter over cream cheese layer and swirl with butter knife.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- MMM MMM GOOD!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookjustjakesmom Everett, WA
The Rating19 people
Oh ya!! I'm all over this one. great post!
5 forks!!!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
Great post, my friend!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
yummalicious!!!!! and here I have been craving chocolate all day, and the closest thing I could find was a da** chocolate chunk GRANOLA BAR! (Sure dosn't seem to count for chocolate...lol) Great post!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it