Skillet Lemon ChickenFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
- 1 medium lemon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 large (about 1 1/2 pounds) skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive or salad oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- lemon slices, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel; squeeze 2 tablespoons juice.
- On sheet of waxed paper, mix grated lemon peel, parsley flakes, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon flour. Use to coat chicken-breast halves.
- In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot olive or salad oil, cook chicken breasts until tender and golden brown on both sides and juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife, turning chicken once, after about 7 minutes. Cook for a total of about 15 minutes.Remove chicken to warm platter.
- In 1-cup measuring cup, with fork, mix chicken broth, lemon juice, garlic and 1 teaspoon flour until smooth. Pour chicken-broth mixture into drippings in skillet. Over high heat, heat to boiling; boil 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating11 people
I have been looking for a lemon chicken recipe!!
TerryRterryr in Henderson loved it
I would like some now please!!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Love it..love it...love it! Five forks from me!!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!