Broccoli CasseroleFrom chuckieb 6 years ago
- 3 eggs (I tend to use 2 whole eggs and 1 egg white) shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 3/4 head of broccoli, trimmed and chopped shopping list
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. All-purpose seasoning (I use whatever I have in the pantry as a chicken rub) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat eggs until light coloured.
- Add cottage cheese and beat well.
- Add broccoli, cheese, margarine, and flour and mix well. Garnish with all purpose seasoning.
- Place in a well-buttered casserole dish and bake for about 1 hour.
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Even the kids loved this one! We are big broccoli eaters around here and I love finding new ways to use it besides just pan frying it. Yay..so glad this one turned out delicious! I added a review in PSO's IMI thread ------> moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Great recipe. Put 1 T instead of 1 t of all-purpose seasoning. It was a Cajun flavor. Don't think it messed up the recipe at all but I wouldn't add any more S&P at the end.
See also morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Forgot to rate it.pointsevenout in Athens loved it