Not Yo Mamas Banana PuddingFrom pinkpasta 7 years ago
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies (these are shortbread cookies) shopping list
- 6 to 8 ripe bananas, sliced (NOT overly ripened. They turn brown very fast!) shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 13" by 9" by 2 " dish with bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and boxed pudding mix; blend well using a hand-held electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture t o the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookpinkpasta Upstate, SC
The Rating20 people
Ive made this recipe several times... I just used plain vanilla wafers.... Its really a great recipe....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Very very good. I think this is a keeper.redkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
THIS IS AWESOME...I HAVE MADE THE BEFORE...AND LOVED IT....
YOU GUYS HAVE TO MAKE IT....oliviaj in Crumpler loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks553 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Family Favourites134 members
Sweet Suite159 members