Maccadamia BreadFrom stonesoup 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Meanwhile, oil a loaf pan and line it with grease-proof paper.
- Whip up the whites with a dash of salt until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add sugar and whip up until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is glossy and smooth.
- Fold in flour, being very careful, and then fold in the nuts until JUST combined.
- Spoon the mixture out into the tin and bake for 50 minutes (golden brown when done).
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Preheat your oven to 250F and cut your bread into super thin slices (see picture) with a bread knife.
- Place the slices in a single layer on a good sized baking tray lined with grease-proof paper.
- Bake this for 50 minutes (or until completely dried out).
- Let cool for 20 minutes and then store it in an airtight container.
The Cookstonesoup Syndey, AU
The Rating19 people
This is great and the picture is wonderful.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This looks so awesome. Can't wait to try. Thanks for a great post.dottiet in Woodward loved it
Looks good n proffesional! Nice!nlt in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!