Leprechaun Pie -- Lime CheesecakeFrom thepiggs 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (one packet) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 8-ounce packet of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup limeade concentrate (not mixed with water) shopping list
- green food coloring as desired shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the crumbs, sugar, and butter in a nine-inch pie pan or springform pan. Mix until the crumbs have absorbed the butter and the mixture is uniform.
- Press the crumbs across the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
- Bake for ten minutes at 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth, light, and fluffy.
- Add the limeade concentrate and continue beating until smooth.
- Add the food coloring.
- Pour into the pie shell or spring form pan and place in the freezer.
- Garnish with whipped cream. Serve when nearly frozen.
People Who Like This Dish 37
The Cookthepiggs MO
The Rating9 people
Sounds fabulous! And so simple...that's on my 'keeper' list!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I love this recipe, I make my Key Lime Pie with the same ingredients, it's wonderful. Great Post.henrie in Savannah loved it
WOW, and to think if it won't fer them ding dang darn trailer trash folks, I wouldn't be a findn this here great post. I see my next cheesecake... great post...davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!