Pepperoni Pizza BakeFrom donman 5 years ago
- 2 cups of uncooked rotini shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. of ground chuck shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 14 oz. jar of RAGU Homemade style pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 8oz. can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 6oz.can of tomato paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of ground oregano shopping list
- 2 cups of Kraft shredded Pizza (mozzarella and cheddar) cheese shopping list
- About 15 slices of pepperoni shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drain off fat and set aside.
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Combine rotini, pizza sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, garlic powder and oregano in a large bowl. Add beef mixture and fold in well, trying not to break up the rotini.
- Place half of mixture in 3-quart oven safe pan & top with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat with a second layer.
- Arrange pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake (uncovered) for 25 to 30 minutes (until heated through and cheese is melted).
People Who Like This Dish 38
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating9 people
Sounds GREAT!! I'm def. going to try this!! Thanks!!4jenna in Independence loved it
Oh heavens! This sounds terrific!! I'v made Pizza Pasta before but with like a whole bag of p'roni sliced up and w/o the beef. Im def. gna be trying this!!! Next time try throwing in some diced bell pepper too!! YUM.. drooling just thinking about it....morecgendy in Manalapan loved it
Not sure how I missed this one first time around...on the list to try. Sounds great.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!