Slow-simmered Chipotle Rib SandwichesFrom lillyann 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place onion in a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker. Add ribs to slow-cooker meaty sides up. Sprinkle with onion soup mix. Add salsa and beer.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 10 - 12 hours.
- Transfer ribs from slow cooker onto a cutting board. Tent with aluminum foil until cool enough to handle.
- Using tongs, transfer onions from cooking juices to a serving bowl.
- Remove meat from bones (it should fall off); shred.
- Serve with onions, cooking juices and coleslaw.
The Cooklillyann Chicago, IL
The Rating8 people
I just have to get another crockpot!!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
Book marking this for our Super Bowl Party!winny in Denver loved it
These look amazing! I am a sucker for collecting variations on recipes for things like: Panzanella, cheesecakes, Creme brule & creme caramel, AND...pulled pork sandwhiches! Thank you, Lillyann -- I never thought of trying this with pork ribs(though ...morekukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it