Peanut Better Bacon Butter SandwichFrom troutwhisperer 8 years ago
How to make it
- Fry up 1/3 pound of bacon.
- get it crispy
- let it drain and cool.
- slice it into tiny bacon bits....
- then roll it with a rollin pin -smash the bacon to bits...
- take a measuring cup and bring it up to half full with peanut butter
- fill to two thirds full with bacon bit chips...
- spread on the bread and enjoy..........
People Who Like This Dish 11
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- NadineM Mississauga, Canada
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- LindaLMT Ft Myers, FL
- zoltarthegreat West Bend, WI
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- yomomma Danvers, MA
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
The Rating11 people
My little boy will love this! His two favorites in one. Great post!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Hear ye, hear ye!! Wonderful combination for a delicious sandwich! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
I agree, these sound so yummie, I'm really getting hungry now. Great post, thanks for sharing, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!