Hillbilly HashbrownsFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 1 2 lb. bag of hash brown potatoes, defrosted (cubes) shopping list
- 1 can of mushrooom soup shopping list
- 1 pint of sour cream shopping list
- 1 package of Jimmy Dean hot sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled shopping list
- 1 can of rotel (your choice of heat) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1 can of french fried onion rings (French's) shopping list
- 2 tsp of green Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 12 ounces of sharp grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of milk shopping list
How to make it
- Brown, crumble and drain sausage.
- Mix with defrosted hashbrown cubes.
- Mix mushroom soup, sour cream, rotel, salt, 1/2 can of crushed french fried onion, tabasco sauce, 8 ounces of the grated cheddar and milk.
- Stir well.
- Combine potato sausage mix with the soup sour cream mix.
- Dump in greased 9 x 12 pan.
- Bake 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Top with remaining half of crushed onion rings and remaining four ounces of grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake another five to ten minutes.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating10 people
Sounds very good and hot.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
YUM........ Thanks ..marky90 in Dearborn loved it
You know this one's got my name on it. Thanks Notcho.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it