Crabmeat Deviled EggsFrom grandmacooks 7 years ago
- 12 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tbsp mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped green onion tops shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 pound crabmeat shopping list
- additional Old Bay Seasoning to taste shopping list
- diced pimiento or red bell pepper (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp chopped green onion tops shopping list
How to make it
- Hard cook the eggs. I cover them with cold water, cover, bring to a boil, turn the heat off and let them set for 10 minutes, then cool under cold running water.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and place them in a large bowl.
- Mash yolks with next 5 ingredients and mix together well, then gently mix in the crabmeat.
- Place the egg whites in your serving dish and fill with the crabmeat mixture.
- Sprinkle with additional Old Bay.
- Garnish with the rest of the green onion tops, and with pimientos or peppers if desired.
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating10 people
I can't imagine a more wonderful version of deveiled eggs. MANY years ago I had something similar in Baltimore in a very elegant restaurant. They had an hors d'oeurve cart with something very similar on it. Instead of slicing the eggs lengthwise, ...morecrabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
I like this. Sounds so delicious made this way.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
How did I miss this post? I thought my Horseradish Eggs were it.. These are the bomb!
Fabulous.........Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it