Fabulous Baked Onion RingsFrom noir 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut onions into 1/2-inch slices; separate into rings.
- In a shallow dish, whisk eggs.
- In another shallow dish, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Dip onion rings into eggs, then coat with cornflake mixture.
- Arrange rings in a single layer on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375˚ for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating17 people
OH YEAH BABY.......will be makeing these tonight with my BBQ steaks and i think I will make my spicy mango and maybe a garlic dipping sauce for them.......GREAT POST
GOT THE BIG BEAR 5 ON THIS ONEgrizzlybear in loved it
Excellent! I wonder how this would be with crushed bbq chips. I Love recipes that get me thinking. Thanks for another wonderful post.
Hmmm, crushed Capt. Crunch? Too much fun!rml in loved it
Nice recipe for the rings!!!!!!!!!! Baked is better than fryed.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it