Onion Eye EggFrom ronnymarcus 7 years ago
How to make it
- Send your wife/husband out to walk the dog.
- If you are already out , Bring home some fresh rolls and don't forget to bring in the paper!.
- Chop Onion into very small pieces .
- Break eggs (whole) into a cup
- Melt butter in frying-pan, (skillet).
- Fry onion untill golden brown. ( I sometimes like to let it start burning)
- Turn flame down to low.
- Pour yourself a nice cup of coffee.
- Spread onion evenly in the pan
- Pour eggs over fried Onion , Try to pour the yolk in the centre.
- Cover pan and keep on flame until whites are firm . (usually about two minutes).
- Take another sip of coffee.
- Enjoy your breakfast and promise yourself that next time you'll make more
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
The Rating16 people
I love the way you do your recipes! This one is kind of like the V8 - WOW! I could've had onion eye egg!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Incredible. Easy but so unique. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Back To Basics346 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Basic Essentials58 members
Onion Junkies100 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes286 members
Breakfast Recipes123 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
The Breakfast Club92 members
Its Eggntastic22 members