Asparagus LasagnaFrom mrswilliams 5 years ago
- 5 tblsp. butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 4 cups warm whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. + 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2 tblsp. olive oil shopping list
- 2 lbs. asparagus shopping list
- 2 coves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 lb. no boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 container prepared pesto shopping list
- 3 cups Fontina cheese shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Put asparagus on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Toss to coat. Roast 25 minutes.
- While asparagus is roasting make bechamel sauce.
- Melt 5 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and whisk until smooth.
- Gradually add milk, whisking constantly until thickened. (Do not boil) Remove from heat, stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease 9x13 dish.
- To assemble, spread 1/2 cup bechamel sauce on bottom of dish. Arrange a layer of pasta, then a layer of pesto. followed by a layer of asparagus, and another layer of bechamel.
- Sprinkle with fontina and parmesan.
- Repeat layers ending with a layer of pasta coated with bechamel. Top with fontina and parmesan. Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating10 people
Oh Yeah! This sounds and looks so good!Saving this one!:)lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
Oh my gosh this looks good! I am sooooo looking forward to making this lasagna recipe. Thanks for a great "5" fork fave!lor in Toronto loved it
this sounds and looks yummy... Thanks for the recipe... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it