Redneck PotatoesFrom dooley 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Cook potatoes in water until tender approx. 15 min, drain
- place potatoes in 13x9x2 baking dish
- season with salt/pepper and Cajun seasoning to your taste(don't be shy with the Cajun seasoning)
- Pour Ranch dressing over potatoes
- Add green onions, chopped jalapeno and mix until potatoes are well coated
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in oven until bubbly
The Cookdooley Krum, TX
The Rating18 people
ooooooooo this looks good!grinchgirl in Toronto loved it
Wow! That is a taste explosion waiting to happen. Will have to try!
Thank you!tilgidh in Blackshear loved it
YUM, can hardly wait to make these, I know they will be a hit. You have my 5 also.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!