Exotic Erotic Chicken----herb Crusted Chicken In Paprika And Sherry Cream SauceFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- Step One shopping list
- 2 -Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1/2 -cup flour shopping list
- 1 -tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/8- tsp. cayenne shopping list
- 1/8 -tsp. ginger shopping list
- 1/4- tsp. basil shopping list
- 1/4- tsp. chervil shopping list
- 1 -tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 -tsp. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 4-6 -chicken thighs or 2 shopping list
- chicken breasts, skinned shopping list
- Step Two: shopping list
- 1- large clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 5 -mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 -Tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 4 -artichoke hearts, quartered shopping list
- 1 -cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 -cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 2- Tbsp. minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 325' F.
- In large frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Put flour, herbs, and seasonings in plastic bag and shake. Add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- Add chicken to frying pan and brown on all sides.
- Drain chicken on paper towels, then put in baking dish.
- Add garlic and mushrooms to pan and saute 2 minutes.
- Pour off excess butter. Add stock, Worcestershire, sherry and artichokes.
- Heat through and pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken to warmed au gratin dishes, reserving sauce.
- Stir sour cream into sauce and ladle over chicken.
- Garnish with almonds and parsley.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating23 people
cute avatar and neat recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Well ........ hmmmmm ......... well ...... aaaaaaaaaaah ....... ok , I better dunn say anything other than its fun enuf to get my 5 forkscholena in Food World loved it
I like this approach to chicken. I will be giving it a try.tsar in Pompano Beach loved it