caramel walnut cheesecakeFrom ahmed1 6 years ago
- 5 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- ½ teaspoon extract (your flavor choice) shopping list
- ¾ cups flour shopping list
- ¼ cup cocoa powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce* shopping list
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add egg and extract of your choice. Sift together flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt. Add to the creamed mixture, slowly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. roll dough into a rectangle and use to line a 24 cm tart pan. Bake in a preheated 350F degree oven for 25 minutes. Let cool completely. Drizzle enough chocolate sauce over the surface to cover all, set aside shopping list
- vanilla cheesecake: shopping list
- 2 (8oz package) cream cheese shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Caramel sauce* shopping list
- chocolate sauce* shopping list
- 2 tbsp walnuts, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 22 cm cake ring with parchment paper. Beat together cream cheese and sugar until light, add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and beat again. Pour in the prepared pan and bake in a preheated oven (340F) for 50 minutes until set. Let cool completely and transfer over the prepared sable crust using a large spatula. Decorate with caramel and chocolate sauce making swirls. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the top.
- * To make chocolate sauce or caramel sauce, just go to my home page and you will find them in most of my postings.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating24 people
Gorgeous, Ahmed!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This BEAUTIFUL Cheesecake is a "5"FORK!!!!! Winner ~
I Flagged your Photo !
I can hardly wait to "make and taste" this creation!
~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Lovely as usual!midgelet in Eastern loved it