Unique Crushed Oven PotatoesFrom marky90 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add in as many potatoes you wish to make and cook until they are fork tender.
- On a sheet pan, generously drizzle olive oil. Place tender cooked potatoes on the cookie sheet leaving plenty of room between each potato.
- Using a potato masher, gently press down on each potato until it slightly mashes, rotate the masher 90 degrees and mash again. Brush the tops of each crushed potato with more oil oil.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with kosher salt, fresh ground pepper and fresh chopped rosemary. (or chives, thyme or whatever you like)
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden.
People Who Like This Dish 74
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating33 people
I love this! It is very portuguese way of baking potatoes! 5*gourmetana in Aveiro loved it
sounds fantastic!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Looks really unique!juels in Clayton loved it