LEMON BROWNIESFrom greekgirrrl 7 years ago
- BROWNIES: shopping list
- One 18-ounce box lemon cake mix shopping list
- One 3-ounce package lemon gelatin (small box of jello mix) shopping list
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- GLAZE: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted shopping list
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour a 13x9-inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix brownie ingredients with electric mixer (batter will be thick). Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and slightly firm to touch.
- While brownies are baking, mix sugar and lemon juice with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Poke holes into hot brownies with a toothpick. Spoon glaze all over the top.
- Cool cake completely, and then cut into squares.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating18 people
I have to agree with you, anything with lemon is A-OK in my book as well. This really sounds good. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
oh..stop it...your trying to make me fat. lol
frodo in meadville loved it
YUM, these sound and look wonderful. I'll be making them also. You have my 5 - thanks for sharing this great recipe. Have a Blessed Day dear.henrie in Savannah loved it