Shandys Lemon Drop MartiniFrom shandy 6 years ago
- 3 oz. sweet-n-sour mix shopping list
- 2 oz. Citrus vodka (any type will work fine) already in freezer chilling shopping list
- 1 1/2 oz. simple syrup shopping list
- 3 lemon wedges shopping list
- 3 ice cubes shopping list
- small plate of sugar shopping list
- simple syrup Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 c. water shopping list
How to make it
- TO MAKE simple syrup ahead of time: Simply combine 1 c. water to 1 cup sugar and bring to a boil. Make sure all the sugar is dissolved and remove from heat. Allow to cool.
- Dip Martini Glass lightly in water then dip into a plate of sugar. Let sit while making lemon drop.
- LEMON DROP Martini: Put 3 lemon wedges in shaker and muddle or use the handle part of a wooden spoon and smash the juice out of the lemon wedges in the shaker(just enough to get some of the juice). Add sweet-n-sour mix, Citrus Vodka, simple syrup and ice cubes. Shake everything well and strain into martini glass with sugar rim. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating6 people
I thought lemon drops, only came in shots =)lillyann in Chicago loved it
Wonderful. Tried this the first time on a cruise and have loved them ever since. Thanks for the yummy post.dottiet in Woodward loved it
Krumake recommended you since I am into martinis right now. I just bought some new glasses today that are crying to be filled, and this looks good to me!!lovethedepp in Central loved it