Jack Daniels ChickenFrom knoxcop 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare the chicken breasts by slicing into serving-size pieces, and pound out to about 1/2 inch or so. If you buy the thinly-sliced breast filets, just skip this step.
- Slice green pepper into strips about 1/2 inch, dice onion and celery.
- Spray 9 inch square baking dish or casserole with buttery Pam.
- Place chicken pieces into pan, sprinkle with seasonings to taste.
- Layer veggies on top of chicken.
- Pour bottle of JD sauce evenly over the whole thing.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in 375 oven for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
- Note: This would also be a foil-packet dinner on the grill if you like. The possibilities are endless....