Fromage De Chevre And Red Bell Pepper Stuffed Spring Rolls With Pimento Stuffed And Kalamata OlivesFrom trigger 6 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 8 Large spring roll Skins shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- One 6oz. Package of Crystal Brook Farms goats milk cheese with cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 20 kalamata olives Pitted shopping list
- 6 pimento stuffed olives shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons of kalamata olive Brine shopping list
How to make it
- In a small Bowl, blend the filling well
- Using a cookie tray filled with warm water soak the skins two at a time for a few seconds.
- Place one skin down then place a heaping spoonful of the filling near the edge closest to you.
- Place the other skin on top of the filling.
- Fold the Skin over once, and then fold in the sides.
- Next roll like a jelly roll until you reach the end set aside on a plate.
- Repeat until all four rolls are finished.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- ParkAhRa1 Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- babskitchen OH
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- tnjazmyn Manchester, TN
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- deannafaye Grand Junction, CO
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating12 people
Luscious! formage de chevre I could eat all by itself/well maybe a few crackers but not many. Neat recipe,thanks for posting.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
OOOOOHHH! Thanks for the distraction!! especially with these!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
wow i love the name by it self and the recipe is fantastic thank you .........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Garlic Lovers460 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes286 members
Checkin Central283 members
Olive You Very Much52 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
The Unbroken Circle 335 members
Organic Gardening 101220 members
Recipes By You102 members