Spicy Tarragon Chicken In Wine SauceFrom jlv1023 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tsp or more tarragon shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 3 lbs. chicken (I like using the tenders) shopping list
- oil & butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 oz white wine shopping list
- 2 oz sherry wind shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms shopping list
- 1 pkg wide egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, tarragon, salt, paprika, ginger in a plastic bag.
- Add chicken to coat.
- In skillet heat oil & butter and add coated chicken and brown well on all sides. Transfer cooked chicken to plate as you continue till all chicken is cooked.
- In same skillet saute onion and garlic till tender.
- Add the wines, broth and bring to boil.
- Add mushrooms and salt & pepper to taste.
- Add cooked chicken, and cook for about 15 minutes to incorporate taste.
- If you like, you can add more tarragon & ginger for taste. and if too dry add more wines & broth. No too much as the sauce should be a slightly thick sauce
- In meantime, boil salted water and cook wide noodles. When al dante drain and serve under chicken & sauce.
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
The Rating11 people
Decadent. I made this last weekend and everyone went nuts over it. Thanks for sharing.chefmeow in Garland loved it
this looks great! I can't wait to try it.jeannej in Raleigh loved it
This looks yummy. Love recipes with wine, it gives food a unique flavour.juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!