Another Tilapia ParmesanFrom keni 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine butter, mayo, mustard, Old Bay, dill, a squirt of lemon juice and cheese in bowl.
- On broiler safe pan(I use cast iron) well greased or lined with foil, place fish fillets in single layer.
- Broil for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip fish and top with cheese mixture.
- Return to broiler and cook another 3-4 minutes until fish flakes easily and topping is lightly browned.
- Top with another squirt of lemon juice prior to serving.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating10 people
I bet this would be good with most any mild white fish. Mmm... I have some fresh sole filets in my fridge that I got today. Think I will try this prep w/ it! :)grumblebee in Calgary loved it
Yum, Yum, Yum! Delicious! I've had some trouble in the past getting Tilapia parm. to taste good...and now ive found the recipe! Love it! Sorry there's no pic. I broke my camera yesterday :( and my cell camera is picky on what it wants to make bl...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
This sounds wonderful! On my try soon list!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it