Candy BaconFrom pink 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the bacon into strips approximately 1″ wide.
- Fill the ziplock bag with brown sugar and throw the bacon pieces inside. Do not throw more than 3 or 4 pieces at a time.
- Shake bacon pieces inside bag so that the piece is coated with brown sugar.
- Line the pan with these sugar coated pieces of porkly goodness.
- Put the pan in a pre-heated oven set to 350 degrees. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until they pieces are crispy.
- Let cool until hard. Then enjoy the best man snack in the world *wink*
People Who Like This Dish 32
The Cookpink USA
The Rating18 people
Pink you are the reigning Party Queen!!^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
This is a treat. You are right. Man food all the way.
Thank you for sharing. *5*
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
:}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it