I-want-that-recipe BarsFrom janend 6 years ago
- <b>Crust</b> shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1½ cups flour shopping list
- <b>Filling</b> shopping list
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- <b>Frosting</b> shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 3 oz. cr. cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crust ingredients & pat into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Mx filling ingredients and spread over baked crust. No need to cool the crust first.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Blend together butter and cream cheese.
- Add vanilla and beat in powder sugar until creamy.
- Frost bars.
- <b>Note:</b>These should be stored in the fridge because of the cream cheese but taken out a little before serving. For easier cutting, cut before refridgerating.
- <b>Note:</b>I think these could also be very good made with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts instead of chocolate chips and walnuts.
The Cookjanend City, North Dakota
The Rating5 people
Love these! You're right they should be called Big Butt Bars!! LOL
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Out of this world!vanel in Cincinnati loved it
heck yes I want this recipe, thank you bunchs :D 555555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!