Zuchini Ribbons With Garlic And LemonPepperFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
How to make it
- With a vegetable peeler, cut 4 medium zucchini into long, thin ribbons.
- Melt 2 Tablespoon butter in a skillet; add zucchini, 1 grated garlic clove, and 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest.
- Sauté, stirring, until tender, 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 2 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating34 people
Wow. This looks and sounds fabulous. I love zucchini and tarragon is one of my favorite spices. Thanks for a great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Yummy!! I love zukes! I wish my garden's had prospered a bit better this year though!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
So pretty and so good for you. I'll have to make the ribbons next time I get gifted with the prolific zucchini. LOLnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it