Baked Scallops and MushroomsFrom debra47 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large skillet melt 1/4 cup of butter.
- Saute the mushrooms until tender.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook briefly.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the scallops, bread crumbs, parsley, and mushroom mixture.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into a 9x13 inch dish.
- Melt the remaining 1/4 cup of butter and drizzle over the mixture in the dish.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 10 minutes.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating27 people
I have tried a similar recipe with shrimp. My husband loves scallops. I'm going to try this one.teacherjean in North Canton loved it
Let me know how you like it.debra47 in Fylde loved it
Tried the scallops tonight. It was a hit! Think I went over board on the garlic though. My husband loved it. It was easy. Thanks for sharing!teacherjean in North Canton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!