Haloumi Cheese and Tomato ToastieFrom amandabear 9 years ago
How to make it
- It doesn't get any easier. Spread your mayo on the bread of your choice (go light, not too heavy)
- Add your haloumi slices (keep relatively thick)
- Add your fresh tomatoes (fresh is KEY)
- Add your optional pesto
- and finally toast or grill your sandwich until the cheese melts. If you have a sandwich toaster you are in business, but if not you can just grill over any heat source to melt the cheese.
The Cookamandabear San Francisco, CA
The Rating26 people
This would perfect with my yellow tomato soup with eggplant!
michaeltrigger in loved it
This is absolutely stunning!kristopher in San Francisco loved it
Wow, sounds niiice!!bebe in Cordoba loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!