Baked Beer Burgers for the BrawlersFrom greekgirrrl 9 years ago
- 2 lb of ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 package of dry onion soup mix (Lipton beefy Onion is arguably the best) shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- A couple of shots of A1 Sauce shopping list
- A quarter as much Tabasco sauce as A1 shopping list
- A handful of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 6 pack of beer with some body shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Combine the ground beef, A1 sauce, Tabasco sauce, garlic, dry onion soup mix, cheese, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup of the beer. If you're going to use Coors Light here, you might as well piss in the bowl. You're better off adding a hearty beer like Samuel Adams, giving the whole burger a bit of distinction. Shape the beef into 5 patties.
- Bake 'em at 400 degrees until brown which should be about 10 minutes. Baste the burgers with the remaining open beer while you continue baking them for an additional 10-15 minutes, until they are well done. As I mentioned, you can also grill the burgers over medium heat.
- Serve them with the remaining 5 beers, alternating between taking a bite of the burger and a swig of the beer, punctuated with a resounding "Ahhhh."
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating14 people
I really love Beer Burgers! I cook them on the grill. My problem is, I always have to buy twice as much beer......I drink as many as I pour in the meat! I like a good dark Bock beer for this, the burgers seem to come out a little sweeter! You get...moresaltymike in Naples loved it
LMAO! Love it! High 5!pat2me in Nashua loved it
rotflmao..You go neighbor...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it