Tater TotsFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- Finely shred potatoes, then drain by placing them in a colander and pressing out the liquid.
- Pour potatoes into a med sized bowl.
- Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
- Heat 1/4" oil in heavy pan., or use deep fryer set at 350F.
- Form into "tots" and carefully drop into oil.
- Fry until slightly golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot or freeze for later use in tater tot casserole.
- *To reduce fat, bake in single layer on a baking sheet at 400F until tots are crisp and golden.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating13 people
I love these..Thanks!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
I love tater tots, I'm going to try these tonight ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
Brilliant! I would have never thought to make homemade tater tots. I bet they're delicious. Great post, Kath - you rock! ;-)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!