Shrimp Scampi PrimaveraFrom trigger 6 years ago
- 2tablespoons of sweet butter shopping list
- 3tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 6 cloves of fresh garlic shopping list
- Fresh oregano shopping list
- fresh basil shopping list
- Fresh chives shopping list
- chive flowers for garnish shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- A splash of white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sea salt for the water teaspoon salt shopping list
- A pinch of red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/3 cup of mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1 pound of 16 – 20count shrimp de-veined shells left on. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot bring to a boil 6 quarts of water and add the sea salt
- Add the fussily and cook until extra firm, “you will finish cooking it to aldente in the sauce pan”
- In a large skillet, add butter with the oil.
- Add the garlic and sauté for one minute
- Add the vegetables, herbs and the shrimp
- Cook until the shrimp just turns pink no longer remove the shrimp with a slotted spoon.
- Peal the shrimp completely or leave on the tails for decoration
- Add the wine and 4 ladles of the pasta water cook a few minutes until some of the water is absorbed into the pasta.
- Taste for seasoning, and adjust if necessary.
- When the fussily is aldente remove to plates.
- Add the shrimp and garnish with chive flowers or fresh chives
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating18 people
Wonderful!!!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
hey there great recipe!!!!!!! my sons will love this one its their favorite.....so slurp slurp..its all gone ......as butter is dripping off mouth ....lol lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Very good recipe. This sounds incredible. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it