Sday5s Amazing Beef Barley SoupFrom lilliancooks 8 years ago
- 4 cups leftovers of "Myrons Amazing Beef" - shred the beef shopping list
- 2 Tbls. olive oil shopping list
- 7oz. can diced potatoes shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion - chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery - chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots - chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper - chopped shopping list
- salt + pepper to taste shopping list
- 14oz. can beef broth - low sodium and low fat shopping list
- 3/4 cup barley shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Saute all veggies in olive oil til tender.
- Add salt + pepper to taste.
- Then add shredded beef leftovers and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Then add barley and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Then serve and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating13 people
You are an expert. I approve of this recipe.
sday5sday5 in Smalltown loved it
Comfort food...mmmmmmgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Lovely -- my hat is off to both of you! I especially like the garlic cheddar biscuits choice!shine in Rainier loved it