Golden Corral's Bourbon Street Chicken Copy CatFrom wynnebaer 8 years ago
- 1 lb. chicken leg or thigh, boneless and cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. ginger shopping list
- 2 tbls. minced onion, dried shopping list
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey shopping list
- 2 tbls. white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, onion and Bourbon
- Add marinade and chicken to zip bag and marinate (over night is best ), turning bag occasionally
- Put in baking dish in single layer and bake until done. 40-45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes
- Remove chicken and set aside
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into skillet
- Heat to medium heat and add white wine
- Stir and add chicken
- Cook 5 minutes
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating18 people
love it...one of my fav splurges. lol
-only calls for 1/2 cup bourbon, where do you think the rest goes?
;-Pmrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Sounds great! It looks like a great recipe.
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
ohhh yummy wynne it sounds great!!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!