Mediterranean Six Layer DipFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups crumbled ATHENOS feta cheese with basil & tomato, divided shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onion slices shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pitted ripe olives shopping list
How to make it
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup of the feta cheese and milk in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate.
- TOP with layers of spinach, tomatoes, onions and olives;
- sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup feta cheese. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
- Serve with tortilla chips. I used pita chips
- The cook time above is the chill.. it takes at least an hour for the flavor to marry...
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating18 people
I love spinach,so I know this has to be good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love pita chips, this will be great.sunny in Portland loved it
Mercy.... Im gonna have to show this to Elena.. she loves feta cheese.... Love the sound of this....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!