The 5000 Calorie Deep Fried BurgerFrom chef_jacob 6 years ago
- 14 oz burger patty made with ground beef tenderloin shopping list
- 3 beer battered onion rings shopping list
- 4 pieces of thick cut bacon shopping list
- 3 slices of cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 homemade milk bun shopping list
- 2 cups beer batter shopping list
- 5-8 wooden skewers to hold it all together shopping list
How to make it
- Don't eat anything for about 1 day prior
- Grill off hamburger to rare
- Fry onion rings and bacon
- Layer slice of cheddar, bacon, slice of cheddar, onion rings, slice of cheddar on top of burger and briefly place in 500 degree oven to melt together.
- Place your heart healthy burger stack inside your homemade milk bun, press together, and skewer with your wooden skewers.
- Dust well with flour and dip in bear batter, spooning the batter into all crevices.
- Drop burger into deep fry basket. If you made your burger right, it will be too tall for the oil to actually cover completely. Carefully ladle hot oil from the fryer over the top of the burger to compensate.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Remove from fryer, let rest for about 2-3 minutes, and cut in half with a serrated knife.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, onion and horseradish remoulade.
- After eating, call your cardiologist, tell him what you've done, and sit in amusement as he has a heart attack for you over the phone.
- Disclaimer: Following this recipe and consuming the finished product may be hazardous to your health. Eating The Deep Fried Hamburger may cause acne, soar stomach, huge butt syndrome, or sudden and unexpected cardiac arrest. Eating the whole thing in one sitting will make you a true American Hero.
The Cookchef_jacob Truckee, CA
The Rating12 people
Woweeeee! is right. Makes my mouth water.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Beautiful Pictures!!rml in loved it
I'm SO glad I accepted your friend invitation! Thanks for the laugh, and hoping for more recipes like this one. (Actually, I would love to try just a VERY small slice of this - just to be able to say I had. Plus I bet it's delicious ... this is so fa...moremodelsmom in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!