2010 Plans

• notyourmomma 13 years ago
    Plotting our menu plans for T-day.
    Sis is doing turkey breasts, mashed and dressing.
    Niece is bringing smoked fish spread for the appy and dinner rolls.
    lots and lots of champagne and sangria
    We are taking the following:
    Sausage Sprouts or
    Green Beans With Shallots And Pancetta
    and Mashed Maple Boubon Sweet Potatoes
    Spiced Vidalia Onion Bake or
    Creamed Lilies Of The Field and for something spicy
    Cranberry Jalapeno Relish without the cilantro.
    Desserts are
    Apple Cranberry Crumble Pie
    Pumpkin Pecan Brownies
    Pots De Creme Au Chocolat
    Flag
  • mrtnzangel8 13 years ago said:
    Gonna keep it simple as I can this year. I know I can't stand in the kitchen all day like I usually do and with this house the mess it is in hoping for not many guests. haha
    Have put out the feelers with the family on 1 specific dish they would like and so far got the answer pumpkin pie.

*sigh*

I'm sure I'll get it figured out soon...
    Flag
  • notyourmomma 13 years ago said:
    If anyone is entitled to an easy T-day it is you, Ang. I'd vote for having the store do the work for you.
    Flag
  • pleclare 13 years ago said:
    I agree Ang,just have a good day. Kids are coming ,usual fare,will list tomorrow!
    Flag
  • windy1950 13 years ago said:
    This is pretty much our usual menu... everybody loves it.

THANKSGIVING MENU

Roast Turkey w/Giblet Gravy
    Pork Loin w/ Gravy & Dumplings
    Cornbread Dressing
    Bread Stuffing
    Green Bean Casserole
    Corn
    Loaded Mashed Potatoes
    Stir ‘n’ Roll Biscuits
    Whole Cranberry Sauce
    Cranberry Orange Relish
    Carrot Cake
    Pumpkin Pies (2)
    Pillsbury® Big Deluxe Cookies
    Ice Cream
    Coffee, Milk, Pop, Iced Tea
    Flag
    Now that is a menu, I hope someone helps! Two roasted meats, wow.
    Flag
    My Menu
    Roast Turkey
    Best Ever Bread Stuffing
    Gravy
    Homemade Mashed Potatoes
    Sweet Potatoes with Bourbon
    Mashed Turnips
    Creamed Onions
    Peas with Mushrooms
    Bourbon Cranberry Compote
    Cornbread and Dinner Rolls
    Wine
    Pumpkin Cheesecake
    Apple Streusel Crumb Pie
    Coffee and Cordials
    Apple Streusel Crumb Pie
    Sweet Potatoes With Bourbon
    Best Ever Bread Stuffing
    Bourbon Cranberry Compote
    Flag
    Nice one, Pat. I have to try mashed turnip again. I can't remember if it is the turnips I don't like or rutabaga? LOL, one of them didn't impress. I'm still thinking about the turnip gratin Anne Burrell made.
    Flag
    BUMP FOR JANET to join!!!!
    Flag
    Come on in Janet! The water is fine!
    Flag
  • chuckieb 13 years ago said:
    Hi Guys! Here I am. I feel kind of funny joining since our Canadian Thanksgiving has passed, but oh my goodness look at you guys get down! wow! Feast or feast? If you do this for Thanksgiving what do you do for Christmas? I'm just going to keep an eye on things purely for inspiration.
    That Spiced Vidalia Onion Bake sounds very intriguing Tina.
    Ang....just make up burgers or chicken noodle soup and have Pumpkin Pie for your dessert and it sounds like everyone will be okay with that. Circumstances are different this year so your Thanksgiving dinner will be different. That's okay different not bad different!
    Do you have a recipe posted for that Pork Loin Windy? What a menu you have!
    Pumpkin cheesecake sounds awesome Pat as does the wine. LOL.
    Man...you guys out-do yourselves you really do.
    Flag
    Janet, your Thanskgiving is October, right? We only do this kind of blow out at Thanksgiving. Christmas is much much less fancy food. New Year's is a brunch.

I love what you said about something being different, just because it isn't the norm, doesn't make it wrong. When people stared and pointed at Ty, I wanted to scream many times. I guess that was one of the life lessons learned from my boy. Different can be okay. And traditions while cherished can be altered and you need to be willing to change what doesn't work anymore. We always considered Tyler to be the thread that held our life tapestry together and after seven years since we unravelled, well it is time to start mending the tears and weave new traditions.
    Flag
    I love y'all for worrying about me and wanting me to take it easy and don't worry I will. I'm not crippled, though. I still want to have a good T-day meal. Steve usually takes care of the turkey and I do the sides. I'm sure I'll work on it a little each day. Girls are getting big enough to help and they do like to.

I was just trying to fish around and see what particular side they might enjoy. If I don't hear anything from them they might just find all kinds of different dishes from GR. I'm with you Tina. Want something besides the same old stuff. Those sausage sprouts sound good...
    Flag
    Hey Ang,it is there turn to do and I am sure they will.
    As far as the same old things,that's what my gang lies. I make a different cranberry sauce each year. that's about it!
    Flag
    Yes Tina, Canadian Thanksgiving is in October. I like it that way as the leaves are at their best. And it's a good celebration with a ways yet to go to Christmas. I'd say Thanksgiving and Christmas are about the same celebration but yet, Christmas still is the big one. New Year's is a party. Fondue's are big.
    I've heard a few references to Ty . You must bring me up to speed. Different is cool. Different rocks actually. Makes us think outside the box. And that's a big thing.
    Know you're not crippled Ang. Can't keep you down.The Girls will like to help out indeed.
    I'm sorry, but Brussel Sprouts are to me are like pepper is to Fred. LOL. OMG!
    Night all.
    Flag
    @ Chuckieb... I do have a recipe written up for the pork loin & dumplings but I haven't posted it yet (will do it soon). I've done them seperately, just not together yet. Here's my recipe for pork loin though... Pot Roasted Pork Loin And Shredded B B Q Pork. It is excellent!! ;-)
    Flag
  • kimmer 13 years ago said:
    Did someone say fondue?! LOL Y'all know I love my fondue!

Our turkey day is standard traditional fare. Family won't have it any other way. One year I mentioned having Publix do our dinner. Good Lord, they looked at me like I had three heads, lol. Needless to say, didn't happen.

Speaking of different though, this year might be quite a bit different. I'm not sure if the boys will be here! Their dad has been bugging me for years to let him have them. He always goes to North Carolina for Thanksgiving. And of course, he always gets a big NO! But for some reason I feel I shouldn't be so mean and let them go. Well, at least Cayce. Benny doesn't want to go. He wants to stay here with us. So that will probably be a fight with dad. I'll just have to pull rank. Then again Benny might change his mind as the days get closer. Daughter will be upset if they aren't here. But hey, I just might change my mind as the days get closer too, lol. Anyway, it will be a shock come turkey day morning if I'm watching the Macey's Day Parade all by myself. God, I'm depressed already, lol!

By the way, their dad having them will NOT become a tradition!
    Flag
    Kimmer, as a child who was shuttled back and forth pillar to post every year, I understand your sadness. I hated feeling so guilty about being at one house and wanted at the other. It hurt me to have them be hurt. It was so hard. I loved them both, and it tore me up to be put in the position to choose. Wish I had better words of wisdom, but it did get better when my sis and I got older. Now, they are both gone, and I miss them so much, I'll have the memories and cherish their love.
    ARGH. sister is driving nuts with the menu!!!!! I don't want to make cheesecake again, bah, humbug!! oops wrong holiday
    Flag
    Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake this looks like a contender to satisfy the sister!!!!!!!!!!
    Flag
    Dumb question of the day award will go to me for this one:
    Where do I go to see recipes that have been posted to this group?
    Flag
  • sparow64 13 years ago said:
    LOL @ Janet...brussel sprouts are to me as pepper is to Fred...lol Count me in as a member of that club.

Thanksgiving is always at Mom's, and my 3 1st cousins on my Dad's side and their spouses and kids usually come. My cousins parents died when they were all very young, so for them it's the closest thing to going to see parents. My borther and sister are both SWOC (singles without children), and then my son and his wife and kids...it's a house full. Mom would totally love to do some of the exciting dishes and menus you all have planned. No way. Dad wouldn't have it. And he is sooo picky! lol Everyone will take something, and we'll get our new, fun, unique stuff there.
    Dad will be in charge of sweet potatoes and slaw. His slaw is Da Bomb...and has been a staple at every holiday gathering I have ever been to with my family. (I dread the day he can no longer make it, he enjoys it and the praise he gets so much! And nobody can make it like he can. lol)
    Mom will have:
    Turkey / Stuffing / Dressing
    Mashed potatoes
    My Moms Turkey Gravy
    Green Beans
    SOMETHING NEW that Dad will make fun of, just because that's his job. lol
    Rolls
    Dads Sweet Potatoes
    My Dads Slaw
    Moms Fresh Apple Cake With Caramel Icing Or Cream Cheese Icing
    (caramel icing version)
    2 pecan pies
    2 chocolate pies
    Pound Cake
    A waldorf or fruit salad

Sis will bring a derby pie, and some kind of veggie
    Everyone will bring something.
    I will take:
    Grandmothers Famous Cranberry Bread
    Biltmore House Citrus Cranberry Relish
    and something else. I usually take broccoli or spinach casserole, or a salad of some kind, will have to see what everyone else is bringing.
    I'll probably throw in some deviled eggs, too. My aunt will be disappointed if I don't. ; )

Janet, you are so right, different is not bad, just different. And we are glad you joined!!

Ang, I hope you have a wonderful day, I know you will. The girls will enjoy helping. And how awesome about your bday surprise! (I forgot to mention in odd)

Kimmer, I totally understand what you are going thru, I was divorced for the kids' dad most of their lives. Fortunately, we all lived in the same town, but, I always took them to him after lunch and spent most of the rest of the weekend alone. The kids had a blast, their cousins on that side would be in from Nashville, and truth be told they spent more time with them and the grandparents than him...but, it was still hard for me. Hope it all works out for you! It's a juggling thing, for sure.

All these menus sound sooooo good! I have been in "I can't believe it's that time already" mode, now I'm starting to accept it and get into the spirit of things!
    Flag
    Janet, to see the recipes posted to the group, scroll back up to the top of the thread. On the left, you will see "2010 Plans" in green. To the left of it, you will see the word "Thanksgiving", in grey. Click it. (That's the name of the group). Then, you will see the tabs for Discussions, Groupies, and Recipes. Click recipes.
    Flag
  • gelfling545 13 years ago said:
    Our thanksgiving is a combination group project/melee. It is usually at my sister's and starts at noon with a toast to Santa who arrives then at the Macy's parade. Everybody must make a dish and I mean everybody. Being young is no excuse so we get Elijah's (age 11) homemade applesauce, Isabelle's (age 12) now famous (has been refining her recipe over 3 years) maple pecan corn bread and Kate's (now age adult bur she was 12 when she took this over) incredible apple pies - they have a basalmic-cider-brown sugar glaze on the crust. Nephew she Matt took over the turkey prep at age 14 and it has stayed in his hands since then. I'll be bringing sausage-chestnut dressing, roasted autumn veggies and cranberry orange relish. We get squash casserole from my niece Allison and green bean casserole from daughter Suzanne . A family friend brings the most amazing macaroni & cheese.
    Two people will be excused from cooking - my nephew who is a sous chef and gets a pass because he will have cooked all morning and Jude Francis who at six weeks of age can't hold his head up reliably yet. The preschoolers among us are making dinner rolls and table favors. Of course, all this will be accomplished wearing antlers - another family tradition and accompanied by the first Christmas carols of the season. We usually have 20-30 for dinner but may see up to 50 people during the day with those who drop in to share the fun.
    Flag
    Gelfling that sounds like the most fun celebration!!!!! I would love to start something like that with my kids and grandkids!
    Flag
    @ Gelfling... Now how totally cool is that?? I love it, so now I'm thinking my teenage grandsons can make the Green Bean Casserole and the Loaded Redskin Mashed Potatoes.
    Flag
    Thanks for posting that Pot Roasted Pork Loin Windy and Thanks Lori for showing me how to access all the other recipes posted to this group. I wouldn't have figured out that one on my own for a very long time. LOL.
    Kimmer, you and I will have to talk Fondue some day. I haven't done one in a very long time but when Jim and I were first married we did them alllllll the time with a big group of friends and it was the funnest thing! Good luck with your Thanksgiving plans and the kids and everything. My heart goes out to all involved. It must be a tough thing. On the positive side, they are lucky kids to have both parents wanting them so much!
    Wow! Pat's Pumpkin Cheesecake looks to die for Tina!
    And another huge menu from Lori! Your Mom's Turkey Gravy sounds wonderful. I've never heard of Giblets in gravy before and I've never cooked with the giblets. Actually, I think I'm afraid of the giblets. LOL. I had bookmarked your Dad's slaw recipe before but I've just printed it off to try soon. I'm not the best veggie eater and that recipe appeals to me so it'd make a good side dish some night. And your Mom's Apple Cake....WOW! That looks simply incredible. Just give me that for Thanksgiving Dinner and I'd be happy!
    Gelfing I love the 'everybody cooks' thing. That's so awesome and everyone, especially the little ones will feel so proud of their contribution to the whole meal. That's very nice. Sausage Chestnut dressing wow! I ate my first Chestnut last year, roasted. Very cool. LOL on the antlers too. I love it. What a great Celebration.
    Flag
  • justjakesmom 13 years ago said:
    Wow, what a LOT of great food!
    Our menu (at my house):
    I'm doing:
    Turkey (brined again - loved it last year) 20 lber
    Gravy, of course
    Wild Rice,mushroom And Cranberry Dressing
    Green beans almandine
    Ham steak with charred pineapple bourbon sauce (brother isn't crazy about turkey - go figure!)
    cranberry sauce
    wine
    Mom:
    Sweet potatoes
    yeast rolls
    Apple/pear pie
    Sis:
    Mashed potatoes
    Pumpkin pie
    wine
    Sil:
    some appetizer
    Friend:
    Appetizer (large arrangement - she does great ones!)
    wine
    She also informed me she's bringing me a bottle of my fav vodka! LOL
    Flag
  • DetroitTokyo 13 years ago said:
    This group discussion idea is so cool! I'm really enjoying seeing what you all are making - what amazing menus! I'm not sure what I'll be asked to bring to the Thanksgiving dinner hosted by my beau's aunt this year (as I mentioned in ODD) but here are some holiday dishes I've made in the past.. hope I'm not bending the rules here!
    Perfect Roast Turkey
    Honey Glazed Carrots
    Fresh Cranberry Relish
    Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, Parsnips And Brussels Sprouts
    Mushroom Ragout
    Collard Greens
    And here are some other dishes I've made throughout the year that I think would make great additions:
    Mean Green Bean Casserole or Green Beans With Shallots or Green Beans And Zucchini With Sauce Verte
    Port Wine Cheddar Mac Cheese
    And some bookmarked recipes from others that I think would also make lovely additions (other than those listed by you all here previously):
    Cream Cheese Spreads
    Kentucky Corn Pudding
    Secret Sweet Potato Casserole
    Pumpkin Cake Roll
    Pecan Pie Bars
    Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
    Apple Strudel
    I hope I haven't overdone it here, and if I have bear with me!
    Flag
    Dahlia, love the recipes you posted! Thanks for pointing them out to us!!
    Flag
    Wow. So many great recipes just waiting to be tried out!
    @ Sparrow64 it's easy to get the family cooking if you start small. You can start with the 20 somethings one year, the teens next year, etc. By then the young ones really want to be involved too and as Chuckieb said, they will be so proud.
    @Windy1950 get those grandsons cooking. They may grow to love it and they will surely love sharing that bond with you.
    Thanksgiving is really my favorite holiday. Wishing you all a great one!
    Flag
    Those are great recipes. How nice to have the links! This is great fun, I want to try a pumpkin roll but I'm afraid it would crack as badly as my buche de noel!! It wasn't a log roll but a train wreck! Love corn pudding, might have to make that one too. Can you say waddle waddle!!!!
    Flag
    Brined Turkey sounds fabulous Donna. I've brined a Chicken before but never a Turkey. That wild rice dressing sounded excellent. I bookmarked it. That's a good Benjamin recipe. I love Ham, I'll have some of both please. You're getting a good amount of wine...that's always a plus....and vodka...Whoo Hoo! LOL!
    Looking forward to seeing what you end up making Dahlia! That's an awesome list of ideas.
    Flag
    @ Gelfling...The elder is 17, into robotics, grasps things very quickly. The younger is 14 and has unequivocally stated that he wants to be my sous cheffie. ;-)
    Flag
    I have brined before and prefer a bird that was brined.....only draw back the pan juices were too salty. But the bird was very moist!
    @Gelfing I'm going to Big Lots and get 20 reindeer headbands!! Cute idea. My sis has the party at her house and people wander in and out all day. I'll pass out reindeer antlers to all. After all, we are long standing members of the RPL.
    Recipe From The Reindeer Protection League
    Flag
    lmao! I love that one every time...
    Flag
    Thanks, Lori & Janet!

Tina, I'm also afraid of the pumpkin roll but it sounds so good.. On the corn pudding, we really enjoyed it but I might even add more corn than the recipe asks for next time.

Well, it turns out we've been asked to bring salad & rolls... I am NOT very excited by that for some reason! My beau said we can bring those things and something else to throw a curve ball in it like the crostata that he loves (adapted from Keni), ummmm no! Sweet that he likes it but nope! Any recipe suggestions for dinner rolls or salads? Here's one salad I've made Spinach Salad With Mustard Agave Vinaigrette but would LOVE some ideas :) I probably will bring a desert too and my mom is famous for her sweet potato pie so I'll see if she wants to make one, or just one for our house :-D
    Flag
    Here are a couple roll recipes I found from the those listed here. I've only it made it through half so far...
    Icebox Butterhorns and Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
    Flag
    Oh Dahlia, sorry you are not excited about your assignment...I hear ya though, those are my two least favorite items to take. lol Here are a few salads I've taken in the past.

Spinach Pasta Salad
    Donnas Grape Salad
    Creamy Apple Slaw
    Tangy Cranberry Bluecheese Slaw
    Flag
    Thanks, Lori! appreciate your help. All of those recipes sound good and so far I'm leaning most toward the slaws. Even though we were asked for salad I'm sure someone else will make/bring pasta salad, potato salad, and egg salad. Sigh! I should suck it up, right? ;-)
    Flag
    I'm cancelling my turkey day plans. I'm staying home. Maybe I'll go to the movies, but I'm not going to my sisters house.

Dahlia, I love the freshness a green salad (spring mix) with mandarin oranges, sliced red onions, crumbled blue cheese and a tart fruity dressing brings to a traditionally heavy meal. Mom used to make waldorf and/or a hideous port wine cherry jello abomination with walnuts and cream cheese. Shudder. I like the lightness of something green, but then I'm prejudiced towards salad, after my years as a salad girl at Rollande et Pierre. Krumkake's salad is always a big hit.
    Spinach Romaine Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
    I have a recipe for a collard green pasta salad, if you are interested.

As far as rolls, go....do Pat's salted crescents. Everyone loves them and they are easy. I'm used to light yeast bread rolls. Rhodes makes a good frozen roll and you could semi-home make it into a savory monkey bread with herbs and butter or bacon like Wynne's
    Crescent Rolls My Way
    Bacon Monkey Bread
    Flag
    Tina, why don't you get one of those already prepared dinners from your grocery store? You live in Florida, right? Do you know if Publix does that sort of thing? That way, you can take it easy and still have a nice little dinner for you and Hubby, and still go to the movies, as well.

Plus, if it's just the two of you, you'll have plenty of leftovers.
    Flag
    Olivia is going to be at the Command Thanksgiving Brunch for her boss and she certainly won't be hungry. I may just ship Fred to the sister's and go get some sushi or Chinese, food he hates with a passion and go see Harry Potter, something else he hates. I'm upset and hurt a lot tonight and not really feeling very charitable to family members who are so destructive. I love Publix....but this may be the year to take the door mat off my back and do something for myself. Who am i kidding, it will never happen. I'm the last person to look after me.
    Flag
    Hey Tina! We love you........
    Flag
  • kimmer 13 years ago said:
    Tina......do it! It's about time you did something for yourself! I'm so sorry you are having trouble with the family. Certainly know how that is.

As for us, we are going to see Harry Potter tomorrow. Can't wait. And it is decided that both boys will be with their dad this year. So this weekend we will have our own little celebration. Cayce and I will make pumpkin pies tomorrow morning and will enjoy eating those after the movie. Will still do a turkey day dinner since daughter and baby will be here. But have been told by her it needs to be early afternoon because she has to take the baby to his father's. Argg!!!! Why can't things just be my way, lol!
    Flag
    Oh yeah Tina! I love that spinach/redonion/mandarin orange/bluecheese salad with a raspberry vinaigrette! MMMMMMMMMMMMmm

Oh Tina...big hug, girlfriend! And you need to look out for you, and take care of you!!!!

Kimmer, hope you have fun with your celebration and Harry Potter!
    Flag
    Thank you very much, Tina! for the suggestions I would love to see that collard green pasta salad recipe for my own personal consumption, please :) I think you should go to sushi & see whatever movie you want and take some time for yourself. You really deserve it!!

Kimmer, sounds like you found a wonderful way to compromise, what with your celebration this weekend & all. Hope you enjoy!
    Flag
    Kimmer, I hope your day is delicious and all warm and cuddles with the kids, Sounds like a wonderful compromise!! Happy eating!
    Best wishes to Donna on her early Thanksgiving, hope that big bird serves her well.
    Dahlia, here is the salad as promised. Warm Pasta And Greens Salad
    Flag
    Kimmer and Donna, hope you both have a wonderful time with your families!

I made the mistake of mentioning in front of Bryan that I needed to find something to take to Mom's besides the cranberry bread and deviled eggs, thought I'd do something different from the cranberry relish...and he said "how about a cranberry salad? and we have all those pecans I just picked up..." rofl.

There's a pecan tree out front, and every other year we pick up bags and bags and bags of pecans to freeze, give away, and use....hmmm....maybe I'll just make the relish. lol
    Flag
    Who is shelling the pecans?????? That's a lot of work, my friend.
    Flag
    lol LOTS of work. We give most of them away. Everyone is so glad to get them for free, they either give us some back shelled, or we get a pecan pie, or something, so that's always good. But, Bryan will shell any that we use...and he is the one on all 4's out there picking them up, too! lol
    Flag
    Wow....that is the coolest thing. A Pecan tree. I can't even imagine. I'd be out there on all fours myself.
    Flag
    Yes, Janet, I used to help, but I just can't this year, that's something the new hip won't do yet. It produces nuts every other year. They fall in our yard, the street, and the yard across the street. We try to get out there and sweep them into the yard for pick up when they fall in the street...it just kills us the hear them crunch when people drive over them! lol This is a "community" tree. Everyone on the street (and some who don't live here) come and pick their fill of pecans!
    Flag
    Love it. That's awesome.
    Flag
    Well, it's finally decided. Gonna go with the citrus cramberry relish cause everyone loves it (in my post toward the top of the thread)
    Hil and I always do the cranberry bread
    and broccoli casserole
    Creamy Cheesey Broccoli Casserole/saved

Why did I think I'd do something new??? lol
    Flag
    I changed up my cranberry this year and it is better. Maple syrup, fresh and dried cranberry with orange zest and the juice. No cinnamon or cloves, it tastes fresher.
    Green beans will have mushrooms, bacon and shallots.
    Caramel pumpkin brownies will be posted tomorrow.
    my feet hurt and I'm tired. Next year pizza and a movie???? instead, ok?
    Flag
    Okay. A woman's perogative to change her mind. Going to sister's house afterall and letting bygones be bygones.
    Ended up prepping the following:
    Spinach, artichoke, green chile dip to heat and eat.
    Two bries, one with onion jam topping, one with spiced cranberry, to be wrapped in pastry and baked.
    Bourbon mashed sweets with a twist!
    Green beans with mushrooms and crispy shallots.
    Brussel sprouts with sausage and leeks.
    Aaron McCargo's cranberry sauce, has apples and dried cranberries.
    Corn casserole
    Vidlia onion bake
    Apple walnut cranberry strudel
    Pumpkin Caramel blondies
    Chocolate pots de creme
    Champagne chilled. Caramel liquor.
    Let the feasting begin.
    Flag
    @Notyourmomma So glad you will be feasting with your family. Families can be difficult but sometimes, especially on holidays, you have to just bite your lip and go on. Hope your day is happy.
    Flag
    @gelfling545 Yes, it was important to go and be with family. No fights, just lots of feasting and laughter. I highly recommend a game of spoons to keep things lively. And a game called "quelf" was just hysterical. And thank goodness, someone else got to share the leftovers. Hope ya'll had fun.
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →